Ultrapure Laboratories certified organic Rose Hip Oil – The oil is made by cold-press extraction methods which separates the oil from the hips and seeds. Rose Hip Oil has several benefits:
- Rosehip oil contains essential fatty acids and is a perfect skin hydration tool. Massage 2-3 drops on your face to rehydrate dry and damaged skin. It also acts as a barrier to lock in the moisture for the skin.
- It can be used along with a regular moisturizer.
- It gives a natural glow to the skin when it is used on a regular basis.
- Rose Hip Oil helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, acne and acne scarring.
- Rosehip oil can be used on stretch marks, burns, sunburn and scars to help heal the skin.
- The oil is also great for eczema and psoriasis.
- It can also be used to treat dry hair and dandruff.